I've just gotten a first Liebster Blog Award given by Enzo (click the name to get directed to his site).
Thanks a million for the love,life,leisure,lessons and more... and for choosing me as one of your five picks!
It's another milestone for me, as a fresh blogger to be honored and recognized; you would be part of my ministry.
Enzo's Point has been very inspiring, informative and creative in his posts.
He is successful in his endeavor, whose heart is passionate that rekindles adoration to blogosphere.
The Leibster Blog Award
Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite. This award is awarded only to bloggers who has earned less than 200 followers so they will be given the chance to showcase their creativity in writing or in blogging in general.
Rules to Follow:
1) Each tagged person must post 7 to 10 things about themselves.
2) Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3) Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4) Copy and paste the award and rules on your blog.
5) Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
6) And most of all - have fun!
Ten Things About Me:
- 1. I'm a licensed teacher in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 2. I like to mingle with children and elders.
- 3. I've dreamt about helping the less fortunate ones.
- 4. My students often think that I'm Chinese, Korean, or Japanese.
- 5. I'm deeply in love with the Lord.
- 6. I love my family very much.
- 7.I used to play the guitar, sing (alone) and dance in front of the big crowd and play different sports such as basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and billiards.
- 8. I'm an optimistic person who always believes that I can achieve my goals - with God's grace.
- 9. I'd love to conduct recollections to students.
- 10. I'm still searching for the one woman of my life.
ROBI'S TOP FIVE PICKS:
1. Mai Flores BUDGET BIYAHERA - is a traveler who blogs with outstanding grade in lakbayan and just successfully acquired her own .com domain.
2. Joanna Carpio Asmus Happy Feet in Netherlands - a paper writer and a very simple person recording musings on a simple life; a dreamer with a variety of interest; lover of writing, journaling, blogging and capturing special moments on camera.
3. Ria Hazel Lumandog Sugar and Smile - loves writing, traveling, photography and belting out a tune. She's a banker by day, and blogger by night.
4. Superstu Saldajeno Sporty Guy - blogs all about sports, online games,
5. Rachella Nessia Chellelandia - a journalist and blogger who enjoys spicy food way too much, loves animals a lot, and is a bit obsessive with keeping lists.
Visit their sites and be amazed!!!
Have fun and share the LOVE!!!